Monday, April 24, 2017

The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal 





















This was a very enjoyable comic where there is humor and adventure between TJ and Amal. Both of these characters are traveling across the beautiful countrysides across the country. There is a great sense of freedom when you are walking through the countryside with so much to explore and experience. They are escaping from their lives; TJ is running from his past and Amal is running from his family. This story is very much character driven and does an excellent job with the development of the two main people in this story, TJ and Amal. At the beginning of this comic they go through the backgrounds of each characters lives individually, which I think was a really good idea and really helped to develop the story. The drawings tell so much about the positive energy of the characters. They are beautifully drawn, very expressive and there is a very good use of color towards the middle and end. They are composed very well and show a great sense of atmosphere, which I really enjoy a lot. It gives the sense of the space we are in as viewers. I really enjoyed this story a lot because I connect to this story as I am also a very adventurous person and I am funny. Where I feel free is the beach and also creating graphic and bold illustrations. The beach is very calming to me with the seagulls speaking to us and the waves crashing just soothes my mind where it's free. I am a very creative person too, so drawing is really fun and is enjoyable for a career. This is a highly recommended comic for anyone that enjoys reading comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment